Ganymede is a suppliers of qualified, multi-disciplined operatives in the Rail, Construction and Civils industries. We are currently recruiting for a number of Experienced Grounworkers, who share our values to work in Shurton area. This is a hands-on role to join a thriving team working for our first tier Client.
This is an ongoing position and has competitive market rates. The working hours are rotating shifts 08:00-16:00 Monday to Friday with possiible weekend work.
We are looking for for the candidates who:
- Hold current CSCS /CPCS / NPORS licence
- Have experience in groundworks including concrete finishing, kerbing, drainage, paving, etc.
- Have own transport and are able to commute to Nottingham within 1 hour
- Are reliable and hardworking
- Will promote safety on site
Social distancing due to Coronavirus will be kept!
Our people are our passion at Ganymede. Working with Ganymede you can expect the following:
- Opportunities to progress a guided career path with both technical and leadership (supervisor/management) training
- Provision of PPE clothing
- Our core value Safety First, Safety Always is at the heart of everything we do
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy/maternity, race, religion/belief, sex or sexual orientation.
If you’re interested in being part of growing company and have the relevant experience and qualifications, please apply on-line or send your CV or contact details to email@example.com