Our well respected regional Civil Engineering Sub-Contractor Company is looking for an experienced Civils Estimator to join their expanding team.
The role is ideal for a seasoned professional who understands Civil engineering including Housing Infrastructure, Earthworks, Groundworks and Enabling works
- Commercial lead on competitive and negotiated bids.
- Management of tender documentation.
- Compliance with Group Management Systems.
- Produce and manage schedule.
- Investigate, identify and present risks and opportunities.
- Presentation of cost summary at tender settlement meeting.
- Completion of relevant sections of the submission - Form of Tender, Clarifications etc
- Successfully submitting a tender on time and to the satisfaction of the Directors
- Proven track record of delivering in this role.
- Considerable industry experience.
- Successful in winning bids.
- Ability to identify risks and opportunities.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight timescales and deadlines.
- Methodical approach to work, with a keenness for detail.
- Ability to work autonomously or within a team.
- A strong understanding of the Microsoft Office software suite, with particular regard to Excel
- Good communication skills.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a proven track record of over 5 years delivering similar works with a good success rate.
In return you will receive a competetive Salary, car allowance and additional benefits with the opportunity to work from both the office and from home.
If you believe you have the relevent skills and experience, please forward your CV in the first instance to Martin A Baker at email@example.com or call for a confidential conversation on 07780 727077.
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation