£30,000 per annum
Are you looking for an organisation where you can really push your career forward?
This leading Construction and Engineering organisation have offices located across the UK, continually winning contracts on prestigious projects within a range of sectors, such as Rail, Defence, Highways, Civil Engineering and Build. If you have the drive to be a keystone in the business growth, then please read on!
As the Environmental Advisor you’ll be supporting the Environmental Manager on Rail projects to ensure the clients Environmental Contractual requirements are met. Your duties include carrying out Environmental surveys at ECI (early contractual involvement) stage as well as throughout the lifecycle of the project.
You will provide Environmental reports on: Noise, Pollution, Ecology (such as bat, newt and badger surveys) You will also create an Environmental plan for the project (forming part of the site paperwork) and carry out inspections on site throughout the project lifecycle.
- Advising the teams on all the above aspects and minimising impact
- Liaising with the client and the wider internal Management team on issues that may cause delays (such as ecology)
- Achieve licenses and permits (with the support of the Project team and Environmental Manager)
- You’ll be experienced within the Environmental field, working within sectors such as Rail, Highways, Water or other infrastructure fields.
- Degree in an Environmental or Sustainability discipline
- Member of IEMA and keen to work towards Chartership – where you will be supported by the company to gain.
£30,000 per annum, Company car / Car allowance, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, Pension, and to be supported both financially and mentored in gaining your chartership!
If you’re interested in hearing more about the Environmental Advisor position please click “APPLY” or send your CV to Natasha.Higgins@ganymedesolutions.co.uk
Ganymede Solutions specialise in Rail, Infrastructure, Civil Engineering, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website