Ganymede is a suppliers of qualified, multi-disciplined operatives in the Rail, Construction and Civils industries. We are currently Electricians, Joiners Gas / Bathroom Fitters to work in the South West London area.
- Housing association flat upgrades
- Would suit contractors with a portfolio of works able to add another, organised project
- The role starts as 1 day per week on an ongoing project and can develop into more freqent leding to full time
- Scope of works typical to particular trade
We are looking for for the candidates who:
- Experienced, timeserved, qualified ( NICEIC Electricians)
- Experience working on construction site
Our people are our passion at Ganymede. Working with Ganymede you can expect the following:
- Opportunities to progress a guided career path with both technical and leadership (supervisor/management) training
- Provision of PPE clothing
- Our core value Safety First, Safety Always is at the heart of everything we do
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy/maternity, race, religion/belief, sex or sexual orientation.
If you’re interested in being part of growing company and have the relevant experience and qualifications, please apply online
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation