Dual Fuel Engineer
Want a Fresh Start for 2022?
New Year start dates are all throughout January so you can start 2022 with Ganymede.
About the role
Working for Ganymede, you will be installing gas & electric smart meters for one of the largest energy suppliers in the UK. Work will be pre-planned and electronically scheduled using a touch pad system. Part of the role of being a dual fuel engineer will be explaining the benefits and energy efficiency savings of the smart meters to customers.
- Basic Salary: £32,500
- Additional £2,000 Loyalty bonus
- Overtime rate available
- No call out rota
- Van, fuel card, PPE, tools, equipment & hand-held unit all provided
- 31 days annual holiday
- Auto enrolment into pension scheme
- Minimum Qualifications: CCN1/CMA1 and MET1 or Level 2 Smart Meter Diploma.
- You must have a minimum of 6 months experience installing gas and electric meters & pass.
- Passion for delivering good customer service.
If you're interested in this role you can apply below, send your CV to email@example.com or call Sammy on 07892 789341.
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation