Ganymede are looking for Dual Fuel Engineers in St. Albans
Due to further growth, we are now looking again for further safety-focused Dual Fuel Engineers who have a passion for customer service to join the team here at Ganymede on a full-time permanent basis alongside one of the largest energy suppliers in the country.
Salary: £38,784 and a Realistic OTE of £57,502+
Hours: 8am – 5pm, Monday - Friday.
Yearly Bonus: £2,000 loyalty/performance bonus paid in December!
Holiday: 31 days!
No call out rota or standby
- Meter Bonus: £25 per meter after 5 meters!
- Saturday Work: £50 per shift + £30 per meter + £10 per abort!
Opportunities to upskill into EV! You will also be provided with industry-leading smart metering technology, high quality tools, a fully racked vehicle with a fuel card and a field operation team to support & guide you.
You will be a valued part of a well-established & growing team!
- Minimum Qualifications: CCN1/CMA1 & MET1 or Level 2 Smart Meter Diploma.
- You must have a minimum of 6 months experience installing gas & electric meters.
- You will need to have a passion for delivering excellent customer service.
If you are interested in joining a growing business at an exciting time, you can apply directly below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07950384788 for a full job description.
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation