Dual Fuel Smart Meter Engineer for Ganymede Energy
And we grow again! Ganymede Energy are looking to grow our smart home workforce and are seeking safety-focused Dual Fuel engineers to become a part of our growing business.
With an industry leading operational support team combined with industry leading high-tech equipment, localised working regions, opportunities to upskill in the future to EV & PV so you can benefit from being an all-round smart home engineer, whilst working in partnership with our client who both share a clear and transparent vison as we move towards our goal of NET zero.
We believe we are offering a great work life balance solution, whilst still being able to earn one of the best salaries within the industry with long term job security.
Dual Fuel Engineer Overview:
Basic Salary: £40,335
Meter Bonus: £25 per meter from 6+ meters per day
Bonus: £2,000 yearly bonus paid in December!
Excellent work life balance: 40 hours per week, 8am – 5pm shifts.
Holiday: 31 days!
- Minimum Qualifications: CCN1/CMA1 & MET1 or Level 2 Smart Meter Diploma.
- You must have a minimum of 6 months experience as a dual fuel meter installer.
- You will need to have a passion for delivering good customer service.
- We are a reputable, well established meter operator with a brilliant reputation within the utilities industry.
- As part of the RTC Group, Ganymede is a market leader in providing a diverse range of people solutions to the energy, rail, construction, highways, and transportation sectors.
- We have over 1,500 skilled staff currently deployed across the country on a daily basis.
If you are interested in joining a growing business at an exciting time, you can apply directly below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07894 235608 for a full job description.
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation