Dual Fuel Engineer – Birmingham
Are you a Dual Fuel Engineer?
Is customer service & safety important to you?
Would you be interested in hearing about new opportunities?
If so, please get in touch as Ganymede Energy are working in partnership an energy supplier & are currently looking for dual fuel engineers in Birmingham.
About the role
Working for Ganymede, you will be installing gas & electric smart meters for one of the largest energy suppliers in the UK that have over 5 million customers. Work will be pre-planned and electronically scheduled using a touch pad system. Part of the role of being a dual fuel engineer will be explaining the benefits and energy efficiency savings of the smart meters to customers.
- Basic Salary: £30,000
- Additional £2,000 loyalty bonus, paid yearly
- Overtime rate available
- Realistic OTE £34,000 -£37,000
- No call out rota
- No weekend work
- Monday to Friday, 8am – 5pm
- 42.5 hour working week
- Van, fuel card, PPE, tools, equipment & hand-held unit all provided
- 31 days annual holiday
- Auto enrolment into pension scheme
- Minimum Qualifications: CCN1/CMA1 and MET1 or Level 2 Smart Meter Diploma.
- You must have a minimum of 6 months experience installing gas and electric meters & pass.
- Passion for delivering good customer service.
If you're interested in this role you can apply below, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Charlie on 07583106527.