Ganymede Energy are currently recruiting for Domestic Plumbers for a client that are a well-established & expanding company with over 350 engineers currently working via them.
Are you looking for a new challenge in a fast-paced, Customer focused company? Are you passionate about giving great Customer service?
We now have excellent opportunities for career minded individuals to join our clients team of directly employed Plumbing engineers.
· Basic Salary - £32,500
· OTE - £40,000 - £45,000
· Only 35 hours a week during the summer!
· All work within a short radius of your home address.
· Online benefits portal – online shopping, restaurants, cinema discounts etc.
· Fully equipped & stocked, fit for purpose vehicle.
· 30 day’s holidays (increases by 1 day per year, up to 33 days) & option to buy more or sell!
· Pension Scheme. – 6% company match.
· Free homecare cover & highly discounted health care.
· Work within a fun & friendly environment, where your hard work is recognised.
Working in private residential properties fault finding and diagnosing repairs on any plumbing related issues within the domestic property.
The ideal plumber will have strong breakdown demonstrating previous experience of working on plumbing repairs within domestic properties.
· Must hold a full UK driving license, with 6 or less penalty points.
· Previous experience as a Plumbing Engineer
· NVQ Level 2 in plumbing or a similar qualification (Desirable)
· Must be able to approach and resolve problems logically
· Can demonstrate commitment and enthusiasm for the task in hand
· Strong customer focus with the ability to deal with complaint
If you are interested in finding out further details & for a full job description, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07950383724.
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Ganymede specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.