Domestic Plumbing Opportunity
Ganymede Energy are currently recruiting for plumbing engineers for a client that has been established since 1992 working within private housing heating and maintenance sector. They are a well-established & expanding company with over 350 engineers currently working via them.
The Role -
Working in private residential properties fault finding and diagnosing repairs on any plumbing related issues within the domestic properties.
The ideal plumber will have strong breakdown knowledge demonstrating previous experience of working on plumbing repairs within domestic properties
Key Points –
- Basic Salary - £30,627 + £3000 starter bonus
- OTE - £37,000
- Only 35 hours a week during the summer!
- Online benefits portal – online shopping, restaurants, cinema discounts etc.
- Fully equipped & stocked, fit for purpose vehicle.
- 30 day’s holidays (Increases by 1 day per year, up to 33 days).
- Pension Scheme.
About you –
- Must hold a full UK driving license, with 6 or less penalty points.
- NVQ Level 2 in plumbing or a similar qualification
- Must be able to approach and resolve problems logically
- Strong customer focus with the ability to deal with complaints
If you are interested in finding out further details & for a full job description, please send your CV to email@example.com or call me on 07892 789341.
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation