Domestic Plumbing Opportunity
Are you passionate about giving great Customer service?
Looking for a new challenge in a very Customer focused company?
Ganymede Energy are currently recruiting for plumbing engineers for a client that has been established since 1992 working within private housing heating and maintenance sector. They are a well-established & expanding company with over 350 engineers currently working via them.
The Role -
Working in private residential properties fault finding and diagnosing repairs on any plumbing related issues within the domestic property.
The ideal plumber will have strong breakdown demonstrating previous experience of working on plumbing repairs within domestic properties.
Key Points –
- Basic Salary - £32,000
- OTE - £40,000 - £45,000
- Only 35 hours a week during the summer!
- All work within a short radius of your home address.
- Online benefits portal – online shopping, restaurants, cinema discounts etc.
- Fully equipped & stocked, fit for purpose vehicle.
- 30 day’s holidays (Increases by 1 day per year, up to 33 days).
- Pension Scheme.
About you –
- Must hold a full UK driving license, with 6 or less penalty points.
- Previous experience as a Plumbing Engineer
- NVQ Level 2 in plumbing or a similar qualification (Desirable)
- Must be able to approach and resolve problems logically
- Can demonstrate commitment and enthusiasm for the task in hand
- Strong customer focus with the ability to deal with complaints
If this is of interest to you and you would like some further information, please apply direct below with a copy of your CV.
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Ganymede specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.