Domestic Gas Service & Repair Engineer CM Chelmsford
Fully equipped and stocked, fit for purpose vehicle, uniform, essential tool kit, All work within a short radius of home address, cutting edge technology, hand held device, Overtime, Pension Scheme, 30 days holiday, Online benefits portal – online shopping, restaurants, cinema discounts etc, Employee assistance programme, bespoke e-learning system.
Are you passionate about giving great Customer service? Looking for a new challenge in a very Customer focused company? Our growth strategy as one of the largest providers of maintenance, repair and installation services for domestic boilers means we now have excellent full time opportunities for career minded individuals to join our team of directly employed engineers.
Our COVID-19 Crisis measures:
Full PPE & Social distancing measures with customers.
All our People remain working on full pay; we have not furloughed anyone.
Remote Assessments not needing to come into the office.
Key Points –
- Basic Salary - £36,414
- Plus £3000 starting and training bonus
- OTE - £42,000pa, excluding starter bonus.
- Overtime rate. and standby payment
- All work within a short radius of your home address.
- Online benefits portal – online shopping, restaurants, cinema discounts etc.
- Fully equipped & stocked, fit for purpose vehicle.
- 30 day’s holiday (Increases by 1 day per year, up to 33 days).
- Pension Scheme.
- Work within a fun & friendly environment, where your hard work is recognised.
- Progression opportunities.
About you –
You will need to have the following qualifications and experiance in Domestic Gas service and repair work.
- Full UK Driving Licence with less than 6 penalty points
- Experience of working on a variety of different manufacturer’s appliances
- Excellent communication
- Strong customer focus with the ability to deal with complaints
If you are interested in finding out further details & for a full job description, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07894 235 608 or apply below.
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Ganymede specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.