Domestic Gas Service & Repair Engineer
Are you passionate about giving great customer service?
Looking for a new challenge in a very customer focused company?
Ganymede Energy are currently recruiting for Domestic Gas Service & Repair Engineers for a client that has been established since 1992 working within private housing heating and maintenance sector. They are a well-established & expanding company with over 350 engineers currently working via them.
Key Points –
- Basic Salary - £42,000 + £3,000 starter bonus!
- OTE - £49,000
- Overtime rate.
- All work within a short radius of your home address.
- Online benefits portal – online shopping, restaurants, cinema discounts etc.
- Fully equipped & stocked, fit for purpose vehicle.
- 30 day’s holiday (Increases by 1 day per year, up to 33 days).
- Pension Scheme.
- Work within a fun & friendly environment, where your hard work is recognised.
- Progression opportunities.
About you –
You will need to have the following qualifications:
- Full UK Driving Licence with less than 6 penalty points
- Experience of working on a variety of different manufacturer’s appliances
- Excellent communication
- Strong customer focus with the ability to deal with complaints
If you are interested in finding out further details & for a full job description, please apply directly below.
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation