Ganymede Energy are currently recruiting for Domestic Gas Repair Engineers for a newly established company working within the domestic gas & plumbing sector across South & Central London. This company has been built on professionalism, efficiency, excellent customer service and a high standard of work.
The client is looking for a domestic gas engineer to work for them on a full-time permanent basis.
They are looking for gas service & repair engineers, who have excellent diagnostic skills & a strong repair background.
They are looking for engineers ideally in either S/SW/E/N/Central London
- Basic salary - 39,000 to £42,900 depending on experience.
- Over time paid at £20.00 per hour.
- Monday to Friday 8:00am - 5.00pm
- No weekend work
- No call out
- Van (VW Transporter), fuel card, uniform, PDA all provided.
- 25 days holiday + 8 BH’s and your birthday off! - After two years you accrue an extra day’s holiday every year up to a maximum of 10 days.
- Parts & consumables to be collected from merchant – you’re given pre-paid company credit card.
Qualifications required & experience needed –
- Relevant current gas qualifications CCN1, CENWAT, CKR1, HTR1, UNVENTED
- Excellent diagnostic skills & a strong repair background
- Strong customer service skills
If you are interested in this role please apply below or send your CV to email@example.com or call me on 07583106527