Ganymede Energy are currently recruiting for Domestic Gas Repair Engineers for a client that has been established since 1999 (over 20 years) working within the domestic gas & plumbing sector, specialising and working with private landlords, letting agencies, insurance companies and private companies across the south east of England.
The client is looking for two domestic gas engineers to work for them on a full-time permanent basis. They are looking for gas service & repair engineers, who have excellent diagnostic skills & a strong repair background.
They are looking for engineers in the RG, PO & SO areas.
- Basic salary £33,000 & OTE of 45,000 per year.
- Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5.30pm
- 1 weekend every 7 weeks
- No call out
- Van, fuel card, uniform, PDA all provided.
- 20 days annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays
- For every completed job after 17:30pm Mon-Fri & Saturday, Sunday, or Bank Holiday you will be paid £20.00 per job.
Qualifications required & experience needed –
- Relevant current gas qualifications CCN1, CENWAT, CKR1, HTR1
- Excellent diagnostic skills & a strong repair background
If you are interested in this role please apply below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07583106527