Ganymede are currently recruiting for Gas Engineers to work on a Gas Service & Repair contract.
We are offering an exciting opportunity to join our team of gas engineers working with one of the market leaders in this contract role.
We pride ourselves in delivering excellent levels of service to our customers and are looking for qualified gas engineers to take a proactive approach to health and safety in order to create a safe environment for all.
- You will be providing gas central heating service, landlord certificates and repair work.
- The work will be on domestic properties in private homes working to pre-booked appointments, so access rates are excellent.
- Allocated 8-10 pre booked appointments per day.
- All parts and consumables are provided for you.
- Ongoing contract position in your local area.
- Engineers are currently earning £1,400 to £2000 per week
- Experience in service and repair of domestic gas central heating systems
- ACS qualifications to include - CCN1, CEN1 or CENWAT, CPA1, CKR1 and HTR1
- Own van, tools including a calibrated flue gas analyser, Gas Safe registration, Public Liability insurance
- Excellent customer service skills
- Willing to have a DBS (criminal record check) completed
If this is of interest to you and you would like some further information, please apply direct below with a copy of your CV.