Digital Marketing Executive
Up to £32,000 (DOE) laptop, mobile phone, pension, life assurance, 25 days holiday (with option to buy additional days), free parking, cycle to work scheme, company incentives + other benefits
Are you an experienced digital marketeer looking for your next challenge? Ganymede have an exciting opportunity for a talentedDigital Marketing Executive to join our marketing team. As a Digital Marketing Executive for both Ganymede and our sister company ATA Recruitment, you will oversee and develop our digital strategy to drive growth for the business.
This is a chance to make a real difference to our marketing performance; we are looking for a results-driven and creative individual who will bring innovative ideas to the table and see them to fruition. The successful candidate will be a strong communicator; as a growing, fast-paced business we are looking for someone who can confidently communicate with key stakeholders both internally and externally to help us take the next step in our development.
The Digital Marketing Executive will;
- Deliver and report on multi-channel marketing campaigns (SEO, social media, email marketing, web content) to achieve business objectives
- Analyse marketing channels, proposing actions for improvement
- Develop SEO strategy to improve search engine rankings for the company
- Plan, create and co-ordinate the company’s social media channel content
- Plan and write content that focuses on attraction, conversion and retention of our audience – including research, copywriting, obtaining quotes and conducting interviews
- Contribute to the email marketing plan and execute marketing campaigns
- Build relationships with the sales team and working together to drive business growth
- Design work including creating marketing collateral, social media assets, infographics, newsletters and use of video creation software
- Monitor Google Analytics to measure success and find areas of improvement
- Support the planning and maintenance of company websites, with the latest news and insights ensuring content remains fresh
- Supporting the continuous evolvement of the sales and marketing processes to increase lead volume
The successful candidate will be/have;
- Passionate about digital marketing with a desire to keep on top of new techniques
- The ability to manage a varied and busy workload in a fast-paced environment
- Able to build strong working relationships both internally and externally
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to converse and empathise with a broad range of styles of individuals
- Exceptional attention to detail
- The ability to work well under pressure and continue to deliver in constantly changing environments
- A self-starter; show initiative and face all challenges and problems with a sense of responsibility and self-management
- Must have an enthusiastic approach to problem resolution.
To be considered for the role you will;
- Have strong experience in a similar role
- Have excellent copy writing skills
- Have strong design skills
- Be self-motivated, with a desire continuously learn and develop utilising online tools and seminars
Ganymede specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients.
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy/maternity, race, religion/belief, sex or sexual orientation.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.