The Deputy Contract Manager is responsible for the management, delivery and performance of all
services on the respective contract. They report to the Contract Manager and Project Manager.
· Deputise for the Contract Manager and Catering Manager during leave absences
· Have held a management position for a minimum of 5 years.
· Management and delivery of the contracted services
· Effective commercial performance of the contract
· Client liaison through regular meetings and reporting
· Compliance with the Health and Safety at Works Act and corporate HSE policies
· Commitment of resources deployed to meet contractual requirements
· Management, discipline and training of all staff
· Management of all sub-contractors working in support of the services
· Ensure all (UK) corporate and in-theatre policies are adhered to by all contract staff
· Provide day to day management of all aspects of service delivery
· Investigate faults and problems and advise on contract service delivery and related matters
· Ensure all elements of the contract are performed in a commercially effective manner
· Provide the in-theatre interface to (UK) corporate
· Supervise and ensure all contract support work is managed financially within budget
· Understand all of the reporting & accounting processes for each department providing assurance of
accuracy in reporting
· Manage implementation of a new Catering Reporting System
· Ensuring all reporting including stock reporting, P&L for shops etc., catering is accurate
· Completion of P&L for shops etc. reporting and control of petty cash accounts and reporting
· Covering for catering manager including all reporting requirements
· Ensure no duties are being delivered outside the Scope of work, unless authorised by the Project
Qualifications, Skills & Knowledge:
Have held a management position for a minimum of 5 years.
· Minimum of three years’ experience in a senior catering management role and be a fully qualified
· Minimum qualified to food safety Level 4.
· Be highly motivated, strong, confident and articulate. Have good people skills and be a sound
· Have a proven track record in the management of a large team in a busy and demanding
· Excellent computer literacy skills (excel etc.), previous experience of working simultaneous reporting
necessary. Previous experience of working/rolling out a new catering system
· Have a sound knowledge of all current HACCP legislation
· Be fully qualified and experienced with Current UK Food Safety policies.
· Be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
· Have planning and organisational skills.
· Previous experience of working in remote and hostile environments
· Holds valid or able to get UK SC clearance
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Ganymede specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.