Ganymede is one of the leading suppliers of qualified, multi-disciplined operatives in the rail industry. We have an immediate vacancy for a COVID Marshall to work alongside a Core Gang within Wessex. Working a shift pattern that includes days, nights, and weekends you will need to have the following attributes/experience:
- Must be of Team Leader level as minimum, have experience with site leadership and be willing and able to challenge unsafe acts.
- Must be a COSS so they can look after their own safety whilst on site and move freely around large worksites without needing to sign in with multiple COSS
- Must be a driver and have their own vehicle.
Our people are our passion at Ganymede. Working with Ganymede you can expect the following:
- Opportunities to progress a guided career path with both technical and leadership (supervisor/management) training
- Provision of PPE clothing
- Our core value Safety First, Safety Always is at the heart of everything we do – you will be expected to attend regular safety briefings with our teams to help keep you fully up to speed with the ever-changing railway
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy/maternity, race, religion/belief, sex, or sexual orientation.
If you’re interested in being part of growing company and have the relevant experience and qualifications, please apply online or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392 000175.