A firmly established Tier 1 contractor has an exciting opportunity for a Contracts Manager to join a busy business unit and be involved in a range of civil engineering work in sectors such as rail, Environment Agency and Local authority.
This fast-paced unit will provide you with an abundance of multi-disciplinary work across the Wales region, whether one off tendered projects or projects within their long-term framework / contract agreements with clients.
As Contracts Manager, you will be responsible for the operational management of the Asset Management Framework for Network Rail. This will include the monitoring and control of the reactive maintenance work stream and individual projects.
Works typically include bride re-constructions/replacement, upgrades and refurbishments, station work, structures, tunnels and footbridges. As senior lead on the framework you will have overall responsibility for:
- Programme planning and management.
- Client liaison, interface and management including maintaining key relationships with client representatives involved with the Framework Contracts.
- The management of all associated Safety, Health, Environment & Quality matters across the framework.
- Commercial planning
- Reviewing the CVRs monthly with the project teams in advance of the main CVR monthly review implementing necessary actions.
- Produce and analyse progress reports, updated costs and forecasts jointly with teams
You will be strongly established within Civil engineering on rail projects and frameworks. As a contracts manager, you will understand all aspects of the contracting process, technical construction requirements and good commercial acumen is essential.
- Only applicants with a minimum of HNC Civil Engineering or bachelor’s degree will be considered
- You will have a proven track record of establishing strong working relationships with a wide range of people
- Contractual experience with NEC or bespoke NR forms of contract essential.
£70,000 - £75,000 per annum
Car or car allowance
25 days holiday + BH
Contributory pension scheme
Health care and Life insurance
Get in touch with Nicole Keeling on 07894 235 609 or email your CV to Nicole.firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you’ll be the right person for this role.