1. The candidate should show technical skills and experience to define requirements, produce specifications, method statements, designs and cost estimates.
2. Should deliver quality assurance for both materials and workmanship in accordance with design information.
3. Develop, deliver, and implement solutions from process improvement events
4. Manage all documents required right from project inception to delivery, adhering to stake holder requirements.
5. Active Project Management involvement
6. Asset Management
7. Undertaking technical and feasibility studies, including site investigations
8. Undertaking complex calculations
9. Liaising with clients and a variety of professionals including architects and subcontractors
10. Compiling job specs and supervising tendering procedures
11. Resolving design and development problems
12. Managing budgets and project resources
13. Scheduling material and equipment purchases and deliveries
14. Making sure the project complies with legal requirements, especially health and safety
assessing the sustainability and environmental impact of projects
15. Ensuring projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on time.
16. The above responsibilities may vary and are not limited to.
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a curriculum accredited by the Engineering Council (UK) or Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (US).
- Three (3) or more years’ experience developing plans, solutions, and civil designs for facility and infrastructure projects and systems.
- Demonstrable experience with UK design and construction standards.
- Demonstrable understanding applicable UK health and safety standards
**ONLY UK RESIDENTS OR PROFESSIONALS WHO HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK**
Only apply if you haven't been outside the UK for more than 30 days in the last 5 years.
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Ganymede specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.