Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Up to £32,500 per annum (depending on experience)
The business is currently expanding and growing at a fast pace and deliver to the civil, building, mechanical and electrical renewals and maintenance markets that are underpinned by a suite of framework contracts.
Our client has a clear corporate focus on the renewal and maintenance of key assets across rail, energy, environmental and infrastructure.
You will be active working within highways division, to an agreed framework project.
The roles and responsibilities are the following but not limited to:
- Assistant the Quantity Surveyors / Senior Quantity Surveyors with the procurement function and the evaluation of Subcontractors, including subcontract management and payment.
- Prepare interim valuations.
- Prepare final accounts and change controls.
- Prepare project reports including reconciliation of weekly cost against allowances.
- Prepare project forecast.
- Regular site visits with peers to help understand the construction process and to identify change with the teams.
- Collation and review of site records.
My client will accept candidates from civils background, but highways experience would be desirable. You must be able to demonstrate your experience working on EA and NEC frameworks through current/previous positions held throughout your application.
- 25 days annual leave
- Pension with 5% contribution
- Car or allowance of £4200
- Westfield Healthcare cash plan
- Onsite parking
What are the next steps?
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for the role please forward your CV in the first instance with a covering letter to Martin Baker at Ganymede Solution Martin.Baker@ganymedesolutions.co.uk.
If you have any questions regarding this role, please feel free to Contact Martin on 07780 727077.
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation