Up to £20,000 per annum
Are you looking for a role within a secure sector?
This family run business has been established for over 40 years, supplying a range of sectors with across the UK with their products, to enable to safe transportation and delivery of goods.
This position is offered on a 30-hour week basis, Monday to Friday, where you’ll be carrying out duties such as;
- Purchase ledger duties, including invoice processing. Payment runs and supplier statement reconciliation.
- Sales ledger duties including invoicing, credit control and sales factoring control
- Maintenance of Sage Line 50 (on-line platform)
- Bank reconciliation (weekly)
- Filing and general office duties as required
You’ll be a self-motivated individual and have a confident manner, and a can-do attitude. You’ll need to have at least 2 years experience of using Sage line 50, and have a driving license, as the location for this position isn’t within reach of public transport.
- Preferably AAT or Qualified by Experience
- Sage Line 50 Experience
- Driving License
Our client is looking to interview and start someone ASAP on a permanent basis, so if you are interested, please do contact me asap on Natasha.Higgins@ganymedesolutions.co.uk