Asset Manager - Telecoms
Up to £47,000 per annum + Free Public Transport + 7.5% pension
Are you ready to step into a role where the company will push you to your full potential?
This excellent opportunity with an award-winning rail company, servicing customers within the East Midlands. This company have customer service at the forefront of their actions and looking for an exceptional individual to join their thriving team.
As the Asset Manager, you will be joining a small but very experienced team, providing support covering all aspects concerning of Telecommunication assets across the network. This will include managing the delivery of maintenance, performance and renewals of all assets in power distribution, OLE, signalling and communications in accordance with the Asset Management Strategy.
Manage the budget and spares for the asset groups as well as supervise and instruct suitably qualified and competent personnel (including contractors) in undertaking allocated tasks. Ensure that technical standards and work activities give the safety of staff and passengers utmost priority by cultivating and promoting a strong safety culture – both on and off track.
Prepare monthly management and budget reports. Be on call 1 week in 6.
- Experience of maintaining assets within the Rail sector, such as telecoms.
- Good knowledge of current power and electrical standards and legislation within rail.
- Understand electrical and mechanical engineering schematics drawings.
- Experience of Computerised Maintenance Management Systems and Asset Management
- HNC or equivalent with intent to work towards level 6 (degree) qualification
- Signal Maintenance Testing
- High Voltage Authorised Person
- IOSH Managing Safely or NEBOSH General Certificate qualification
- BS 7671 Electrical Installation Testing
Salary up to £47k + 7.5% Pension + Free & Discounted Rail Travel + Healthcare + Range of flexible benefits + 25 Days Holiday + BH
If you’re ready to submit your application this Asset Manager role click apply below or send your CV direct to Natasha.Higgins@GanymedeSolutions.co.uk
If you’re on the fence and want some more information or don’t yet have an up-to-date CV please give me a call on 07814890976
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation