Contract Length: - 6 Months
Location: - Working from home
Rate: - £10 per hour PAYE
A vacancy has arisen for an Administrative Assistant to join a main contractor that specialises in Rail, Construction and Civil Engineering. You will be expected to work Monday to Friday, 35 to 40 hours per week.
Duties and responsibilities will include:-
- Making and recording orders
- Arranging the hire of Plant and Materials
- Completing and sending out weekly and monthly reports
- Carrying out checks on fire and safety equipment
- Scanning and filing site delivery and collection documents
- Emailing briefing documents to relevant parties
- General filing, scanning and other administration duties
- Microsoft Office / Emails
- Methodical and thorough approach to work
- Excellent time management
- Available to start immediately
- Valid UK Driving Licence and own vehicle
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07787 289 264 for more information.
Ganymede Solutions specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.